As we approach the deadline for GDPR I would just like to highlight some of the changes we are making and also to advise you on some things that you may need to do.
Within this agreement we outline our data retention policy.
We will remove information from the system based on the following criteria …
- Payments that are older than 6 years will be deleted. (Note: in terms of a primary school this will be set at 8 years)
- People registered who have no payment against them for 2 years will be deleted.
We will also provide you with a facility to adjust this data retention policy if you need to.
Personal data is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include, for example, your name, address, mobile number, or email address.
This personal data that you volunteer to us will be processed for the following purposes:
- To facilitate payments from you.
- To provide you with the information on any item you have requested from us.
- To send you texts, email alerts and newsletters that you have opted-in to receive by filling in our online forms or by other means.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal data held by us about you. You also have the right to have such data corrected where it is inaccurate or misleading. You also have the right to have this data deleted.
Collection and use of Non-Personal Data
Like most websites, we gather statistical and analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you.